My cousin, Randy Murieen, has been diagnosed with colon cancer. He went in for a colonoscopy today and they admitted him immediately and scheduled him for surgery in the morning. Randy is a true servant of God and has led many souls to Christ. Please pray for a successful surgery and a full recovery. Thank you in advance for your prayers.
- IHOP-KC/Onething website mum about Catholic participation
- Holding On to Wholeness!
- The Work of God
- The Harbinger, the Inverted Tree, and Why Christians need to Discriminate very carefully between Prophecy and Speculation
- Truth and Strange Fire
- A Warning About the Harbinger - Christine Pack
- If Jesus died on Good Friday, how could He be in the grave three days and three nights if He arose on Sunday?
- PORTRAIT OF AN APOSTATE
- Feed My Sheep
- MY GREATEST FEAR IS “CHRISTIANS” WHO DO NOT LOVE JESUS
Share This With Friends
- :-) Smart kid! fb.me/2DnnNwSA7 16 hours ago
- Noah Joseph Moore, my 5th grandchild & 3rd grandson was born this morning. 9lbs 4 ozs fb.me/xNRBSuDu 1 day ago
- A must read!! I am speechless. fb.me/2LgMpwQoQ 2 days ago
- EXPOSED: Angelina Jolie part of a clever corporate scheme to protect billions in BRCA gene patents,. fb.me/S1NglVt1 2 days ago
- fb.me/2EtgWxKdK 4 days ago